I guess that everyone here knows who is @stephdl
- contributor for a long time
- repository owner
- tireless modules builder
- NethServer ambassador
- great human being
Today I have an AMAZING news for the whole community. Nethesis and Stéphane reached an agreement under which he was hired as part-time developer by Nethesis
Why this is a great news?
- Stephane is going to have more time to devote to the project (and I hope more incentives )
- He found a sustainable way to support his development effort (he doesn’t have to rely just on donations)
- He’s breaking the ice. I hope that he’s just the first one and many others will follow. Being paid/supported by Nethesis or other companies/clients to work on NethServer
- I know that Steph is trying to become a full-time developer so I hope that this step may be a good starting point for his career.
Thanks man for your work so far, and now… CELEBRATE