Special thanks to MrMarkuz 🙏

I would like to publicly thank some of the people who are truly doing a lot for this community. Always ready to provide support, for many years one of the cornerstones of NethServer. Here’s to you, @mrmarkuz :

• 2.4k days visited
  • 95.7k posts read
  • 6.1k likes received
  • 6.5k posts created
  • 435 solutions

I ask you to join me and leave a small comment of gratitude for him.

If he has helped you in the past, it seems the best way to thank him. Just a few words are really enough.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

p.s. it’s going to be the first but not the last shout-out :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Hi @alefattorini

@mrmarkuz is one the few who beat me flat when it comes to “never sleeping”!

Yet excellent support, excellent skills in coding and plug-ins and a human responce!

My full Kudos!

My 2 cents
Andy

8 Likes

@mrmarkuz support and dedication towards helping on matters Nethserver as well as general IT have been invaluable.

On numerous occasions Markuz has almost immediately stepped in to offer support and assistance when called upon and for that I am extremely thankful.

Kudoz bro.

6 Likes

@mrmarkuz

Thank you for your continuous help, your endless patience and your commitment. Thank you simply for being who you are.

Uwe

8 Likes

I too echo this congratulations to @mrmarkuz for his continued help and support for all of my posts as well as the plethora of knowledge he shares with the community in helping others with their posts as well! Markus is always there to lend a hand with an issue or to provide direction on how best to solve a problem.

This community is full of amazing very special people with regards to how helpful everyone is and Markus is a leader in keeping this nethserver community amazing!

Thanks Markus.

7 Likes

I can only second this motion. In the case I have a problem with Nethserver, the first thing I do is search this wonderful Community forum and changes are great that Markus already described the solution to a similar problem of other users.

This Community is really the power of Nethserver and Markus is one of the key-players to this success!

3 Likes

I would like to join you, I was able to solve many of my problems by searching this great forum, because @mrmarkuz has already provided a solution.

Many thanks for the great support, but that also applies to all the other people who tirelessly help here.

3 Likes

a big hourra for markus

7 Likes

Always the first in line to help. A well-deserved token of appreciation is in order. :+1:

5 Likes

I think that @mrmarkuz in addition to being present for all of us , is a great support for the community inspires confidence and great patience . However, the neth community is the only community that I would personally call the community of old friends. I am glad to be part of it.

5 Likes

Oh wow amazing compliments for Marcus :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you all for your statements. I’m overwhelmed and at a loss of words.
I just love this community!

11 Likes

its unbelievable how friendly and competent Markus is. I am not a professional with this all here and sometimes i am really lost because things happened without reason from my point of view and he gives me exact the info what leads me to got it run. He is brilliant also to understand technical Kauderwelsch, what i wrote to him often, i guess. So i am really happy to have him in this environment and that i am able to learn from him :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Yes, Markus is amazing! Always helpful, patient and knowledgable.

In fact, here in Australia (that’s Kangaroos not Mozart) we should have a Schnitty night in his honour (who just googled ‘what is a schnitty’ :slight_smile: )

Thanks for being you and being there for us Markus.

4 Likes

I would like to say @mrmarkuz is a definite gem to the Neth project, Neth Community and the Neth Team. Well deserved acknowledgement.

Thank you MrMarkuz for your outstanding help and support for the project and this community.

Thankful to know MrMarkuz as well as each one of you in the Neth Community.

2 Likes