Sogo creation filters and subscription errors

Hi everyone, I wanted to report a strange behavior that happens on Sogo regarding the rules of the inbox. Example;
I create sub-folders eg. Zabbix> server, Zabbix> Linux, Zabbix> Windows.
When from Sogo I create a rule like (When in an incoming message in the body you find the word Linux, move it to Zabbix> server, when you find a word proxmox in the body of the message, move it to the folder zabbix> proxmox. It often happens that Sogo goes in error, and discards the subscription of the created folders Fortunately from RoundCube I can reactivate the folders marked as not underwritten.
In short, I do not understand why creating Sogo filters, these go wrong.

AFAIk SOGo like roundcubemail use sieve to filter messages, do you have some errors in maillog when the email is filtered ?

a quick test on my server and it is workable, check the file below is well created by SOGo, think also to save the rule before to quit the UI

[root@prometheus ~]# cat /var/lib/nethserver/vmail/stephdl@domain.fr/.dovecot.sieve
require [“body”,“fileinto”];
if allof (body :text :contains “linux”) {
fileinto “INBOX/aru2l_bureau”;
}

Hi Stephan, thanks for your info. I checked the logs file as per your instructions and the filters seem correct. Below is an extract of my file. Also I have always saved the rules with. the green button that is proposed to me. The strange thing is that Sogo goes into error from the webmail and the folders that belong to the filters disappear. I recover them as unsigned by Roubcube. Here is the extract

}
if allof (body :text :contains “Neth7”) {
fileinto “zabbix/server”;
}
if allof (body :text :contains “Golub”) {
fileinto “zabbix/server”;

I am attaching the latest errors on Roundcube:

[08-Oct-2021 08:02:35 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:35 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:36 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:38 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:40 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:41 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[08-Oct-2021 08:02:47 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /usr/share/roundcubemail/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/L

Also I try to change the pyramidal order of the rules on Sogo, as some key words are processed before …

Paste the sieve file created by SOGo
Try to catch the error of SOGo from the SOGo log error or eventually also from the maillog log

In the /etc/sogo folder you have a file that contains the password of the vmail user. SOGo needs it to access mailbox of users, check it exists

ok as soon as possible I will try to do what you asked me

Hi, I checked how you wrote me, under / etc / sogo there is a master password. At the moment I checked the logs, but before this I realized that in hierarchical order, a rule absolutely processed the conditions, so some messages were not sorted correctly. At the moment I only refer to this, as soon as I have other feedback I write to you. Thanks as always .