So, what are you working on? 6 Mar 2019

Good! Which modules did you install to your clients?
Do you work for an IT company?

In fact I have a company, I have long since delivered core solutions only in shell, asterisk for telephony, domain controller, file server, however the management overhead for the client was dependent on the cost to develop web interfaces. Nethserver came up doing exactly what I was already selling in the core version however with interfaces the best is that it is in centos 7 the distro that I have full knowledge of the long working with red hat. I live studying and I believe in the potential of nethserver in Brazil, companies opt for cost / benefit and interfaces for management. I have more than 5 clients but they are good city hall customers, large companies already with nethserver in production for at least 6 months until then only have problems with the DUC module, I was forced to remove by consumption of i / o but nothing else . I only have to praise it so far. And would you like my company to be an official nethserver representative in solutions and courses is it possible to make this partnership?

5 Likes

Ehi man,
How can we work together?

I can suggest you:

• devote your time here and help people
  • buy subscription for your servers
  • would you like to do business with NethServer? Become an enterprise customer and get commercial support + monitoring panel + additional modules (like our NethVoice solution)
  • teach NethServer courses in Brasil
  • create a NethServer meetup in your city. I can send you some stuff like t-shirt or stickers

More info here on what you can do for the NethServer community

1 Like