what’s up folks? Are you ready for kicking off a new week? Did you miss our last developments?
Next days I’m providing some new info about our conference on September in Italy and this Friday I hold a new talk in Bologna.
And you? What specifically are you working on at the moment? Are you setting up a new NethServer installation? Some great testing ? Do you work for a company, or do you freelance? Is there a problem that you’re here hoping to solve? Please tell us something about you
Let’s give a big, warm welcome to our new members from this past week.
If you’re new here, make yourself at home and welcome to NethServer Community.
- @1frajar - Marjan - Slovenia
- @Gaetano_Battaglini - Gaetano Battaglini - Italy
- @PIRATE_X - Pirate X - usa
- @Kyle_Rebbe - Kyle Rebbe - USA
- @Takato - Takato - Germany
- @Guyi_Li - Guyi Li - US
- @Dan_Kennedy1 - Dan Kennedy - England
- @zimny - zimny - United Kingdom
- @Andrey_Romakhin - Andrey Romakhin - Russia
- @bitario - Mo Bitar - United States
- @james_bruce - James Bruce - uk
- @Maarten_Wulffers - Maarten Wulffers - Netherlands
- @Melina_Dayan - Melina Dayan - Israel
- @Joe - Giuseppe Federico - Canada
- @genticani - Gentian - Albania
- @juan - juan - South africa
- @Paul_Fernandez - Paul Fernandez - Ecuador
- @bananabryan - Bryan Phillip Lam (Ninjabryan) - Australia
- @Clinton_McDonald - Clinton - Australia
- @Rodrigo_Vieira_da_Co - Rodrigo Vieira Da Costa - Brazil
- @Jozafa_Soares - Jozafá Soares - brasil
That’s call isn’t just for new people, I’m seeing a lot of people hanging around @Jim @seanvdyk @dnutan @ghost @Sebastian @pablo @wbilger @T_C @GG_jr @chrosis85 @ibinetwork @robb @kelevra @gondrano @dz00te
How much are you working hard?