let’s kick off together another week! That’s my plan for the coming days
- cleanup my personal Trello board so I can set up a good community strategy
- plan some conversation with other community managers. I do it in order to be consistent with my English practice and to share some ideas with them, learning something new every time
- prepare an internal NextCloud webinar
- submit new CFPs for Codemotion Milan and Open Source Summit
What are you up to?
I’m really interested in knowing what our new and old members are working on. If you’re new here, make yourself at home and welcome to NethServer Community!
- @paolo_bagnoli - Paolo Bagnoli - Italy
- @geogarden - Tomasz Mackowski - Polska
- @saulrl - Saul R - Mexico
- @renatospnet - Paulo Renato Araujo Pinto - brasil
- @fabiantaz - Fabian Garcia - Colombia
- @elmo - legaspi - Philippines
- @Stephane_Poissant - Stephane Poissant - Canada
- @nasser - Al Naser Sa - saudi
- @jemco - jean-marc - France
- @Megasmart_CS - Megasmart Cs - kenya
- @mchelmre - Marc - Germany
- @mvv - Вадим М - ua
- @devfx11 - devfx11 - UK
- @DavidFeldman - David Feldman - USA
Are you setting up a new NethServer installation? Some great testing? Do you work for a company, or do you freelance? Is there a problem that you’re here hoping to solve?