So, what are you working on? - 18 Jul 17

Ehi NethServerians,
did you miss me? I have been away for a while, vacation time on Italian Dolomites :mountain: :mountain_cableway:
So that I feel relaxed and energized for a new week and a fresh start :rainbow: are you ready too? I hope so.
That’s my plan for the coming days:

And you? What are you working on this week?

Let me give a big warm welcome to our new members from this past week.
Make yourselves at home and consider this your safe space for any questions you have related to NethServer and sysadmin’s life.

This is an incredible, supportive and understanding community. We’re all here to help each other.

Ehi…

Is there a problem that you’re here hoping to solve?

Finally, I tag some people that are hanging around @malmsteen @kelevra @pa3hfj @transocean @Max_Borgogelli @des @haliparotin @a4rgl @PCXLan.es @vasya @Greg @michele @gabriele_bulfon @willy06 @indra @ibinetwork @greavette @ironsky @wclemo @Ruaraidh
What’s on your plate this week? Not NethServer strictly related.

For you all, remember!

1 Like

I also have to rest because of the very very hard vacation I had on Maldives :palm_tree::cocktail::tropical_drink: So you are not alone :blush:

But beside of resting from my vacation I have to work. In my sparetime I already used the time to migrate my homepage to another server, a Nethserver, and started to create a new UI for the App I provide for Windows Mobile and Windows (Desktop).

2 Likes

Wow! Very curious about your trip! How was it?

Totally boring :pensive:. Just relaxing at the beach :sunny:, walking around the island :island:(~30min), sitting at the bar :tropical_drink: and drinking cocktails :cocktail:, diving around :dolphin:. Absolutely nothing to do. So, all in one: Brilliant :slight_smile:

1 Like