So, what are you working on? 17 Jan 2019

NethServerians!
How’s it going this 2019?
It’s been a while since our last welcome.

It’s time to welcome all of our fancy new members! 66 new faces over the last month! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Make yourselves at home and consider this your safe space for any questions you have related to NethServer or IT professionals. This is an incredibly supportive and understanding community. We’re all here to help each other. :handshake:

So what specifically are you working on at the moment?

Looking at you:

Pinging some people who’re hanging around like @dnutan @NhFan @rgmhtt @Duncan_Rix @danb35 @GG_jr @canove @flatspin @iglqut @wclemo @KdB @pagaille @EddieA

2 Likes

Dear community- what are we working on?- at the moment our NS is working really stable, recently on VM Ware 6.7. We are thinking of upgrading the SUSE Clients from Leap 42.3 to 15.0; We found a cool configuration tool to make standard setups for this clients with “autoyast”.
Updating the NS still is not working from the standard GUI but after update (console) from Cockpit GUI again- and I can partly choose single updates (cool). We´re still planning to implement an office server, but are engaged with implementing an open source PACS/DICOM Server System in our infrastructure. Another idea is to connect our Odoo System (ERP) to LDAP of NS, but that´s just an idea at the moment.
So hoping evrybody is well, I´m wishing everybody a pleasant year.
T.

6 Likes

What am I working on? This:

Hoping to module-ify it, but it may be a few weeks before I have time to get to it.

4 Likes

I started working on it this week!

I’m also experimenting an alternative approach to running nsdc in a systemd-nspawn container that leverages the bare Linux namespaces.

5 Likes

Such a great news!

Love that

A post was split to a new topic: Clients are not able to join the domain