Smbd: change_to_user_internal: chdir_current_service() failed!

NethServer Version: 7.7.1908
Module: File Server

Hello,

Everything seems to work in file server, but still the log is flooded with the following error messages:

change_to_user_internal: chdir_current_service() failed!                           smbd
[2020/02/12 13:06:23.863870, 0] ../source3/smbd/uid.c:417(change_to_user_internal) smbd

I get these error messages only if there is a Windows 10 Pro computer running that is joined the domain.
There is no error message if I access the file shares from another computer (like not joined Win10 Home with the same user).

There is a hint that I am currently thinking as the source of problems:
pam_unix(samba:session): session opened for user desktop-abc1234$@xyz.com by (uid=0) smbd

It looks like the computer itself tries to authenticate to the server, but possibly it can’t because there is no user created in Nethserver with this name? The computer appears in the Active Directory (RSAT).

But I am not sure why it wants to do so, possibly there is something to do with home folders / roaming profiles (both has been set for each individual user instead of GPO policy).

Actually at the \\server root share a folder appears with the computer name (like a home folder), maybe it tries to access that? Well, I cannot open it manually either.

Here is my roaming profile install log if there is any relation:

net rpc rights grant "XYZ\Domain Admins" SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U "XYZ\administrator"
net rpc rights list privileges SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U "XYZ\administrator"

mkdir /var/lib/nethserver/profiles
chown "administrator@XYZ" /var/lib/nethserver/profiles
chgrp "domain admins@XYZ" /var/lib/nethserver/profiles
chmod 1757 /var/lib/nethserver/profiles                 # I know it should not be 7, but otherwise doesn't work

mkdir -p /etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/samba/smb.conf

vi /etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/samba/smb.conf/71profiles
[profiles]
comment = Users profiles
path = /var/lib/nethserver/profiles
browseable = No
read only = No
force create mode = 0600
force directory mode = 0700
csc policy = disable
store dos attributes = Yes
vfs objects = acl_xattr
socket options = TCP_NODELAY TCP_KEEPCNT=4 TCP_KEEPIDLE=240 TCP_KEEPINTVL=15

Any input would we welcomed, I am pretty much out of ideas where should I start (or rather continue).

I get the same error when I connect on domain-joined Win 10 client with admin (Nethserver samba admin) to a share where access is forbidden by ACL.
Maybe there is a persistent connection to a not allowed share on the Win10 client that triggers that error?