Everybody knows that managing the Samba 4 DC is still a little bit tricky and prone to error.
After gathering your feedback, we came up with this list of things to improve:
- stronger validator for IP address of the container
- remove the “Create bridge” option and inform the user that the bridge will be automatically created
- install bind-utils and ntp server inside the container
- procedure to update the container
- procedure to remove the whole DC (later)
- simple procedure to reset the container
Regarding the “procedure to reset the container”, do you think that we need to add a button inside the web interface? Or is better to not add such dangerous feature inside the UI?
- Give me that damn button!
- “With great powers comes great responsibility” - leave the power only to bash wizards