NethServer Version: v7RC1
Module: Samba AD \ Shared folders \ Guest access
I have the following situation:
- NS 7RC1 as DC/AD
- Placed in LAN, one NIC
- DHCP: Enabled
- Shared folder created with:
- “Allow read permission to everyone”: Enabled
- “Guest access”: Read and write
- No ACL
- Win 7 Pro WS (no added to domain)
- Win 10 Pro WS (no added to domain)
I can see and can access the folder, but I cannot write inside it: Destination Folder Access Denied; You need permission to perform this action
I have tried to map the shared folder, using different credentials: no chance (after I clicked on OK, another pop-up for credentials for a few times, till a new message is showing).
What did I do wrong?