I’m testing 7.2a3. Great job guys !
- Install on Proxmox BarreMetal on DELL T110 : OK
- First System Update & Reboot : ok
My first whish is to make an Active Domain Crontroleur (with roaming profile like I used to on 6.7) :
- I understant i must install “Account Provider : Samba Domain Controler” : install OK
- I go to “user/goup”
- I define an IP adress (not already used on my lan) >> then I clici START DC
- “TASK IS RUNNING”… it takes long time to proceed
- finally I obtain : “The remote server is not reachable.”
could you help me and tell what I do wrong please.
Thank’s a lot