RSPAM Legit mail in Junk Folder

Hi all
The problem is this:
I receive mail from my customer has Synology NAS, these nas use my mail server with ssl and smtp authentication to send email, everything work well, but from a few days ago these emails arrived from these nas goes on junk folder.
it’s possibile to understand why Rspam consider these email junk?

hello

if you look at the source of the email, you have all the score written there, it will be a good clue to follow. Other way is to look after maillog, same score are written, search by the email address

Hi
I found this on mail log but i can’t understand what is mean

UPDATE:
I think i found the cause of the problem:

The problem is that spf for the customer domain name not permit to send email from my mail server but only from google mail server.

At this point i have a lot of nas with this problem, what is the fast option for fix? I would like not to change all the spf records of my clients domains, it would take me a long time.

Is it possible to make a whitelist?
UPDATE:
I add a rules on whitelist of RSPAMD on nethserver accept to: nas@domain.tld, it should be work.

Still DSM5.0 devices? Why they don’t “simply” login to Google SMTP instead to other email servers?

Hi
Because i want to use my mail server to send email, but i have resolved the problem just i write above adding a rule on the rspam filter to accept the email to my address.
Thanks

Crafted enough for avoding exploitation…

I don’t understand very well english, sorry. what do you mean?

Fits perfectly your case, without allowing this rule to be exploited by other type of traffic.