NethServer Version: 7.9.2009
Module: Zabbix 0.0.1
mrmarkus repo is online
I have setup NS7 over proxmox for our site unit with Samba4 AD, and intent to use Nextcloud to sync files stored in shared folder of fileserver for the mobile user’s laptop, and Zabbix for monitoring of Server and devices
I need you assistant in the following
- Need to reset the Zabbix admin password. Mails are not setup. And local db is used and AD integration was not made yet.
- I am going to publish both Zabbix and Nextcloud on WAN – What is the best secured way to do that – Any port change required, or virtual home page rather default Nethserver Introductory webpage.
- Critical Alert via mail/Telegram. (I am not using Nethserver’s Mail Server)
- Working on small utility web application based on PHP, Mysql (WAMP-- Codeigniter3/4). Can I use the Nethserver for that. Small guide/assistant would be helpful.
- Advice on how to secure the server. The firewall will be opensource PFSense, with 443 port forward only and for internal server fail2ban is already installed.