NethServer Version: 7.4.1708 (Final)
Module: Server Certificte > Request new lets encrypt cert
Im having an issue requesting lets encrypt certs through the webUI. The logs show it is using a mistyped email domain. I am not sure how to fix this, changing the email field on the request page isn’t fixing it. I’ve tried to signal-event nethserver-letsencrypt-update, signal-event system-init and running through the first time setup config first.
It has the incorrect spelling cached on the lets encrypt request page whenever I go to request another. I’ve tried requesting it via cerbot through cli and it appears to work, but doesn’t display them on the Server Certificate module.
[root@ns ~]# cat /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
"detail": "Error creating new registration :: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up MX for nethworksandchill.com",
2018-01-02 23:11:46,200:DEBUG:acme.client:Storing nonce: fbc9CfOFEPOKkjpxut2f1yLg9UmU3kV1U5SHnOCs0QM
2018-01-02 23:11:46,200:DEBUG:certbot.main:The ACME server believes email@example.com is an invalid email address. Please ensure it is a valid email and attempt registration again.