NethServer Version: 7.4.1708 (Final)
Module: nethserver-firewall-base DHCP
I’m trying to setup a proxy/gateway with nethserver7. I have several PCs joined to an Active Directory (Win2012R2) domain and several smartphones, tables, and the like which also must also use the proxy. I would like the following features:
- Authentication for domain computers.
- IP/MAC binding for domain computers, smartphones, tables, and the like.
- Traffic shaping for several IP, AD group, and DNS (set low priority to youtube, facebook and the like).
- Block content for porn sites and sites custom list.
- Generate web proxy stats.
I have read the docs and right now I have a rough idea on the howto, but I have several questions:
- To enable IP/MAC binding, do I have to enable DHCP service on nethserver or just type the host info on the IP reservation tab?
- I can set the proxy to Authenticated mode for green zones and trusted networks and also set Block HTTP and HTTPS ports to enforce Internet access through the proxy for my domain PC, but what about the smartphones and the like?