Proxy Filter doesn't work

Thanks for the great distribution. In school, I simply wanted to create navigation filters. I installed everything in the test environment, enabled the transparent ssl mode in the proxy. The filter does not seem to exist, did I miss some steps? I haven’t installed the firewall, do you need it? Proxy installation sequence (Italian interface):
Applications → PROXY → [:] Aggiungi scorciatoia

Software Ce nter → Proxy Web → [Installa]

Riavvio – Applications → Web Proxy & Filter → [Impostazioni] → [Configura il Proxy]

• Zona GREEN → Trasparente SSL

• Zona BLUE    → Trasparente SSL

Filtro → [ Installa pacchetti ]

• Categorie non ancora scaricate → [ Download ]
• Filtro disabilitato → [Modifica opzioni globali] → Blacklist =  translate.google (esempio)
• Profilo di default → [configura] (ho rifatto 2 volte)
    ◦ Abilita blacklist globale = ON      /     Abilita Whitelist globale = ON
    ◦ Modalità: Blocca categorie selezionate, blocca tutto il resto
    ◦ Categorie = Ho inserito alcune categorie
    ◦ Blocca accesso siti con IP = ON

Filtro → Antivirus = ON

Filtro → Nessun profilo configurato → [Crea un nuovo profilo]
• Chi = Green
• Cosa
◦ Abilita blacklist globale = ON / Abilita Whitelist globale = ON
◦ Modalità: Blocca categorie selezionate, blocca tutto il resto
◦ Categorie = Ho inserito alcune categorie
◦ Descrizione = Blocchi per la GREEN
◦ Blocca accesso siti con IP = ON
◦ Quando = Sempre

Greetings and thanks to all.

Hi @diego,
welcome to the community.

I would install it for additional rules, but I think you don’t have to, because it’s only the interface.

Did you create an own blacklist or do you synchronize a list like university of toulouse or shalla?

It would be nice if you can repeat your post in english, me and a lot others here can’t read it in italian.

Did you use cockpit YourIP:9090 to configure it? If so set it to English language and post some screenshots, it’s easier then write everything down.

1 Like

Thanks Michael you are very kind.

I will install the firewall later. Perfect, better solve one problem at a time, sorry for my bad English.

This morning I went back to work and the filter works. Probably the old machine I use to do the tests takes a long time to apply them, I need to have more patience. Thanks again. :smiley:

1 Like

If you have anymore questions, here are a lot of people who help.

Could you please mark this topic as solved, because your problem is fixed.