Problem with the date input in Webtop Calendar

NethServer Version: NS7RC3
Module: Openldap, Nextcloud, Webtop

Hello everybody,

When I make a scheduled appointment in the calendar, I get the error message as seen in the picture. The date can be seen in all views in the calendar.

Maybe someone has a solution to the problem.

Merry Christmas and Thanks …

Uwe

Edit:

Sending a mail with WebTop does not work. I can write the mail, but not send. When I click the send button, this error message appears:

Here is the error message from logviewer:

“Dec 26 12:23:43 webmail postfix/smtpd[2003]: warning: connect to proxy filter 127.0.0.1:10024: Connection refused
Dec 26 12:23:43 webmail postfix/smtpd[2003]: proxy-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE: 451 4.3.0 Error: queue file write error; from=x.yyyy@mydomain.de to=x.yyzz@hisdomain.com proto=ESMTP helo=<www.sonicle.com>
Dec 26 12:23:43 webmail postfix/smtpd[2003]: disconnect from localhost[127.0.0.1]”

I didn’t see the mail related error, but we can try to replicate it (@lucag).

Regarding the calendar I think it’s a bug related to db libraries. @luca and @gabriele_bulfon already faced it.

I confirm that it is a compatibility problem with an updated library upstream. @gabriele_bulfon should already know how to fix it in a future update :wink:

This problem however I am not and I can not replicate it.
Can you send mails with this server using a different client?

I think that the problem is external to webtop :unamused:

1 Like

Yes the mail problem is thrown by the smtp server for some external reasons to webtop.

About the scheduler problem, there is a new postgres java library released with NS7 introducing the problem. We’re looking for a fix to work both on newer and older library versions.

3 Likes