Problem Install Collabora

Hi all

I install Collabora CODE from Software Center and after perform this step i found on:
https://docs.nethserver.org/it/v7/collabora.html

The steps i perfom are this:

I have install the packet “Collabora CODE” from the software center

config setprop coolwsd VirtualHost collabora.yourdomain.com
signal-event nethserver-collabora-update

I request Let’s Encrypt Certificate for the FQDN of the Nethserver and collabora.yourdomain.com btw the domain is the same

But i have this error:

can you open in the browser of you computer collabora.yourdomain.com

Yes

I can open collabora.yourdomain.com i arrive on login of Nethserver Machine Cockpit

that is not good

If you do https://collabora.yourdomain.com it is not the cockpit page you must have because it is full 443

Can u try to disable the certificate verification

Hi

Nothing change

i get here:

Set in the cockpit landing page that collabora.domain.com is local domain (alias name of the server), maybe it could help, set the same for nextcloud.domain.com

@stephdl

I now it works, i add collabora.mydomain.com and nextcloud.mydomain.com as an Alias ofmy FQDN in Cockpit Dashboard and now the server is connect

Thanks a lot

1 Like

then your dns is not well set and probably letsencrypt cannot work properly.

You must have A record in your dns provider to collabora.mydomain.com and nextcloud.mydomain.com

Hi

Maybe because i have Nethserver Samba DC and i join the machine has NextCloud and i have to add in DNS of Domain Controller these domain:

In my Domain Provider i already add a A record for nextcloud.mydomain.com and collabora.mydomain.com with the same Public IP Address.

Btw collabora now is working but is complete bugging look:

if i try to copy a cell it’s not work:

immagine

try to update the collabora version
yum update --enablerepo=collaboraoffice

Hi

After update seems to fix now, is little bit slower compare to Google Docs, and i have 4 core 8 GB Ram to this VM and NVME Disk with 1 GB/s connection

For the DNS Problem i need to add the domain collabora.mydomain.com and nextcloud.mydomain.com to the DNS of the Nethserver DC?

1 Like

no to your dns provider where you registered domain.com

I already have on my DNS Provider.

Btw on the Smartphone Android i have i have install Nextcloud APP but if i try to open a document he says "loading takes a long time … " and doesn’t open

new problem ==> new thread

You’re right :wink:

1 Like

60 posts were split to a new topic: Problems reaching Collabora Office