Problem Add Internet Calendar

Hi everyone

I have a problem to add Calendar Nextcloud to Webtop, i add calendar type Caldav put the URL and user and password, but he give me an error:

If i check the webtop log:

2022-02-16 13:58:28 [ERROR] com.sonicle.webtop.calendar.Service - Remote sync failed
com.sonicle.webtop.core.sdk.WTException: Error importing iCalendar
at com.sonicle.webtop.calendar.CalendarManager.syncRemoteCalendar(CalendarManager.java:3129)
at com.sonicle.webtop.calendar.Service$SyncRemoteCalendarAA.executeAction(Service.java:1636)
at com.sonicle.webtop.core.sdk.BaseServiceAsyncAction.run(BaseServiceAsyncAction.java:104)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectRunnable.doRun(SubjectRunnable.java:120)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectRunnable.run(SubjectRunnable.java:108)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
Caused by: com.sonicle.webtop.core.sdk.WTException: iCal must contain one event
at com.sonicle.webtop.calendar.CalendarManager.syncRemoteCalendar(CalendarManager.java:3098)
… 5 common frames omitted

In Nextcloud copy the private link:

grafik

In Webtop create a new internet calendar (I named it Nextcloud) and paste the link to the URL field.

grafik

Is your Nextcloud calendar empty?

Hi

I do the exactly same procedure you do, the calendar is most of the part empty but he have some event, i try with another calendar with more event and the import goes fine…

Question:

this import of calendar in CalDAV is type sync? So if i create one event on Webtop Calendar it’s syncronize on Nextcloud Calendar and viceversa?