Port forwarding from Local to Internet

Hello. How can i do port forwarding FROM LOCAL to INTERNET. E.g. RDP can’t work through non transparent proxy, I need connect from local net to Internet over RDP. Standart port forwarding in Nethserver work only from Inet to local.

Outgoing traffic is not filered by default i think

2 Likes

I need e.g.:
If i connect from local address (192.168.0.x) on LAN(Green) interface on port 3389, then proxy MUST forward me to SomeINTERNETAddress:SomePort. How i can do it?
By default NS can’t forward connection from Green zone to Red. It can forward only from Red to Green. See screenshot.

Really nobody knows how to resolve this problem?

i really don’t understand what you are trying to do :smiley:

I fix my previous post with image. See it. Thank you.

Connections originating from the LAN are allowed by default:
http://docs.nethserver.org/en/latest/firewall.html#policy
You may have added a rule to block traffic, see firewall.log and check for rejected or dropped connections.

Problem solved. I make custom template, because webUI not support this forwarding type.

mkdir -p /etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/shorewall/rules

echo "DNAT:info      loc:192.168.x.x      net:94.181.x.x:3389  tcp  3389" > /etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/shorewall/rules/myshorewallrule
1 Like

I can read the template, but I still can’t understand the purpose.
If your pc 192.168.x.x tries to connect to servers on 3389 you redirect it to a special public ip address?

Yes. Some programs can’t work with proxy. For such programs we set connection to proxy, and proxy redirects which we need.
Or if i want redirect some proxy-user to some infopage on gw-localhost webserver.

There is screenshot from other proxy with flexible port forwarding settings