PHP 8.1 or higher on virtual host

hello everybody.

After more than 9 years using NethServer, I come across a problem that I can’t understand or solve.

I’m trying to install a php script (https://github.com/RamonSilva20/mapos) on virtualhost os.esc.adv.br and, although it indicates a php above 7.1 (img 01) ,
it simply ignores its own manual and asks for a php 8.1 or higher (img 02).

knowing that in the virtualhost configuration I can only have a few options as follows in the third image below, what can I do so that I have the 8.2 version of php?

==========
para melhor indexação em PT-BR

olá a todos.

Depois de mais de 9 anos utilizando o NethServer, eu venho com um problema que nao consigo entender nem resolver.

Estou tentando instalar um script php (GitHub - RamonSilva20/mapos: Sistema de Controle de Ordens de Serviço) em virtualhost os.esc.adv.br e, apesar dele indicar um php acima de 7.1 (img 01) , ele simplesmente ignora o manual dele proprio e pede um php 8.1 ou maior (img 02).
sabendo que na configuração do virtualhost so posso ter algumas opções como segue na terceira imagem abaixo, o que fazer para que eu tenha a versao 8.2 do php?

I guess Portuguese? Love it but can’t read or write it. What is the specific Nethserver part please?

Part of WEB SERVER.

not sure it will appear in NS7, if you want PHP82 you have to install it on your own from remi-safe then make you virtualhost manually (you can copy and past what the UI output) and adjust to the TCP port of PHP82

a bit of work yes.

NS7 is in a maintenance way and will be dead in 30 june 2024