Other problem with Nextcloud after update: Log in to access this website and Some files have not passed the integrity check

NethServer Version: Latest
Module: Nextcloud 18 with Onlyoffice

Hi@all,

After the update to version 18 I see the error message as in the picture when I am logged in as administrator. As can be seen in the second picture, a login window pops up in which I should enter login data. However, this does not work with the Nexrcloud Admin and also with the admin account from the Nethserver. Can I neglect the error message or do I have to readjust the system?

Regards

Uwe

If the failed file integrity refers to EXTRA_FILE and README.md it is probably the /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/files_rightclick/README.md file. You can manually remove that file. It’s a misconfiguration on upstream files_rightclick app (which either forgot to add that file to the files to be checked or to exclude it from the app release).

EXTRA_FILE
Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- files_rightclick
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- README.md

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [files_rightclick] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [README.md] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 008148d723136644c2542312557ed5b9db1af5de6797a221d221012ae0ad367b2daca4774bcaba8936ec8394093b83c3e3f2d8e7c52e5f5882e28579dffe99e2
                        )

)

)

)
2 Likes

Thank you Marc!