Organizing the NethServer Conference 2019 📅

Good to know!!! See you there

1 Like

Hello

I would love to participate ! I hope i will not run into problems at my current job :crossed_fingers:

@m.traeumner: lets talk about to join them at the 1st February

Greetings

Björn

5 Likes

Anyone else?? Flights booked?

2 Likes

I’ll be there definitely and @smutje1179 too.

2 Likes

I will be probably there (depends on business, though). Let me know if you need a help with the talks :slight_smile: I will use the red NS logo :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to this discussion :joy:

1 Like

Please take your boss at Fosdem, I need to share some beers with him

2 Likes

Of course. What would you like to talk about?

ahaha @fuso you have to be there!

I’m not sure; as always, I don’t want to take away precious time for other people that may have new ideas/stuff to bring at the table, so I may sit still (no, I cannot do that in reality) and silent in the audience if others want to step in and take my slot :slight_smile:

I may have some news regarding LibreSchool project, but that’s not sure at the moment; it depends on external factors not really under our control.

So I would like to propose a talk on our experiences and best practices on how to use NS for fun and business, focusing on Community-based solutions. I don’t know if this is of some interest, please advice.

3 Likes

It would be great!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I cannot remember, does the fosdem rooms get a video projector, we could need it to show some slides.

Anyway does people in the close area could take one?

I think there was a projector in the room we were last year, but I am not 100% sure. And it depends what room we can get our hands on

I don’t own a projector
 so unfortunately I can’t take one with me

1 Like

Yes there was a projector. I guess it was part of the classroom equipment!

1 Like

Hi, Guys,

Do you have more details about the event ?

Thanks

What do you want to know? We want to meet at Saturday at the Uni, after that having a community dinner and some of us would have a community breakfast too. We are trying to plan it at the Telegram FOSDEM Group.

Ok, Thanks for the update. I was trying to catch up the recent event about this event.

I will try to find you out around the ULB Building during the week-end. I searched over a Telegram FOSDEM Group without success.
Have a nice Fosdem all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Zwordi have a look here: https://t.me/joinchat/ERzJQwwdIiMKWliqJ-sAwQ
see you tomorrow!

2 Likes

Hi,

By any chance, will you post your talk in the forum ?

Thanks

Please see Youtube broadcast Nethserver FOSDEM 2019 conference

1 Like