OpenVPN Connect

Hey Nethserverians!

Sorry to bother you guys but I’ve some difficulty by using OpenVPN Connect app to connect with roadwarrior clients and vice versa.
I can connect easily when I use OpenVPN GUI app.

Could someone explain or have a solution? I would be much obliged :slight_smile:

Cheers!!!
Sheras

NethServer Version: 7.7.1908
Module: VPN

Which is the gain of using a 50mb download software instead of a 4mb download software?

Yes you are right. but, I was just wondering why I am not able to use Connect app. So, its intentionally disabled, I guess. I wanted to connect my phone to vpn client to use office phone extension. but on playstore openvpn (officially) offer only Connect app.

So you are talking about Android not Windows? Was not that clear into your first post…
Seems a bit overkill to me use SIP+OpenVPN instead of IAX2 for external extension.

Actually I was talking about both but you clarified it by explaining 50 Mb and 4 Mb difference. So Windows Down.
But, for Android… well my motive is to be in touch with work server, NAS, and extension. feel like office :slight_smile:
I don’t have knowledge regarding IAX2. that seems interesting

Try with this:

thanks but I didn’t downloaded this app earlier because I am not sure if its safe and secure app… finger crossed :wink:

It’s open source

http://ics-openvpn.blinkt.de/

1 Like