NTS Business Cube on Nethserver

Buongiorno, sono un rivenditore NTS. Un nostro cliente che utilizza NethServer deve riorganizzare i server aziendali. Ha un’installazione di Business che appoggia su un Server Windows 2008, che andrebbe sostituito. Il mio cliente ha notato nella consolle di Nethserver il tool per l’integrazione con Business. La cosa lo interesserebbe molto perchè con quello eviterebbe l’acquisto di una licenza windows server. Chiedevo se la soluzione era stata testata da qualche azienda, se c’erano particolarità da tener presente (limitazioni di accesso, utilizzo personalizzazioni) e vantaggi/svantaggi su questo tipo di installazione rispetto ad un classico server Windows.

Hi Max,
sorry but this community is English only. Yes the solution is well tested and we have one of developer here.
Because we’re talking about a business solution I suggest you keep in touch with Nethesis

Hi Massimo, I’m the developer of the package. First of all, I suggest you to read the technical document of NTS CT-2007-0323. It’s explained how to install it.

Major differences with Windows installation are:

• you can’t install Business updates directly from Server: you will have to connect to a client and install them from there
  • SBS server cannot work (for the moment) on Linux, and you should install this on Windows machine that need to be always powered on.

I suggest also you to install a test environment and try it. I noticed that Business works fine, but I like to have a feedback and you can test also limitations.
For customizations I think can works fine, but you should try…

If can I help you, write me :wink: