Ns8-dokuwiki: Wiki FQDN validation

Still don’t know if it is the same for other modules.
The app instance FQDN validation takes into account a hostname but validation rules doesn’t check for the format of a domain name (hostname without dots is accepted).
If that’s alright, how it behaves? The node FQDN is appended to the hostname, will let’s encrypt work for that instance?

2 Likes

What module are you using @dnutan. I seem to recall there were some changes made to the hostname validation method

Many core apps should have implemented it by now, unless there are specific that are yet to implement this.

1 Like

I need to implement dokuwiki ldap authentication, thank, I will check for it, in the mean time if you find other bug, it is time to raise a hand

1 Like

latest and greatest from nethforge (no testing repo) on ns8 qcow2 image downloaded this week.
Didn’t mark it as a Bug in case devs considered it isn’t.

true bug

Same for grafana Host name field (and probably for other apps)

Off-topic:
default user / password for grafana app is not reported on the documention but on the readme (classic admin/admin, not hard to guess…)

cc @davidep @dnutan has found that we are lazzy boy and we have fixed but not released…we have to release :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

C’mon! It’s Friday. Don’t work too hard :wink:

1 Like

Again, kudos to @stephdl for the fix. Tested and working!

1 Like

I can confirm.

1 Like