ns68 email addresses empty

One of my upgraded ns68 installs has active email addresses, but the table is empty under Management - Email addresses.
I just noticed this. What populates that table?

email addresses are in the accounts db:
db accounts show

no email addresses, no psuedonym

I checked another ns68 install and it has some user@ and others are user@domain.tld

I don’t get it.

All changes to the databases are logged in /var/log/messages.
grep /sbin/e-smith/db /var/log/messages-201607*
If you can’t find relevant lines in messages, I’d fear file corruption (let’s say a failing hard drive).

Ack!

That search returned nothing on either server, tried June and May too, beyond that there are no logs.
I haven’t messed with any users on either vm in months either.

ls -l /var/lib/nethserver/db/accounts
to see last time the file has been modified.

-rw-r-----. 1 root adm 2597 Apr 7 11:24 /var/lib/nethserver/db/accounts

If I remember well:

This kind of user

is created like that:
Management → Users → CREATE NEW with “Mailbox” and “Create default email addresses”, checked.

This kind of user

is created like that:

• a - Management → Users → CREATE NEW with “Mailbox” unchecked.
  • b - Management → Email addresses → CREATE NEW with “domain” selected from drop down list and “Account” selected from drop down list → Users.

Is “mysqld (MySQL database)Enabled and Running (Dashboard → Services)?

It is.

root 1896 0.0 0.0 108180 704 ? S Jun20 0:00 /bin/sh /usr/bin/mysqld_safe --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid --basedir=/usr --user=mysql mysql 2001 0.0 1.4 707852 14620 ? Sl Jun20 9:42 /usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --user=mysql --log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid --socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

@fasttech did you resolved?

No, haven’t even looked at it since that last response I posted.