No connection to internal networks in VPN Road warrior Nethserver 7.9

My greetings.

Configure a VPN Road warrior Nethserver 7.9, with ONLY VPN user, certified, from the client windows install OpenVPN-2.5.0-I601-amd64, the connection is generated there is ping to the tunnel IP, but I have no ping or connection to others protocols, towards the equipment of the internal GREEN network.
Your comments are appreciated.
Att.

PAUL CRIOLLO
PERU

We need more information about your network and VPN deployment.

sending screens

How do you have nethserver deployed? Is it a gateway device (router) or just apart of your internal green network? What are your network specs (ip address scheme, subnet and gateway)?

My greetings.
My nethserver has 04 network interfaces, with the zones: wan, lan, dmz and guests.
In the dmz network I have a mail server with zimbra, using snat and port forwarding, everything works fine.
The wan interface has public ip and the other network cards are internal ips.
A proxy with its filter is working correctly.
The problem is that it activates the openvpn road warrior, it connects the tunnel very well, but when it wants to access the remote device, it cannot reach the internal pcs that are the lan,
Best regards.
Paul Criollo

Is NS acting also as the DNS/DHCP provider? Have you also verified that a software firewall is not blocking incoming traffic on the internal pc?