Nextcloud Server errors after recent upgrades

Nextcloud 19.0.2
NethServer 7.8.2003

Hello @support_team,

I’ve recently upgraded my Nethserver and as part of this my Nextcloud. I’ve now noticed the following problems:

• My OnlyOffice App in Nextcloud is not connecting. When I check my settings in Nextcloud, OnlyOffice connects without error and I can configure my office settings. When I try to connect to a document using OnlyOffice in Nextcloud I see an error that says ‘Refused to Connect’. I did some googling and saw a post that mentioned to add to my config.php file the following

‘allow_local_remote_servers’ => true,

This did not solve my problem and I still get an error opening up Office Docs in OnlyOffice on Nextcloud.

• In Nextcloud I have no logs shown. Only a message that says “Everything is working fine”. I know before I updated that I had some errors shown. At the very least I would expect even informational logs.

Has anyone else found issues recently with their Nextcloud after this early September upgrades?

Thank you.

Hello Team,

Seems that I was using my IP address to access my Nextcloud and this was the cause of my OnlyOffice and logging not working. I’ve accessed my Nextcloud via hostname (with ssl cert through HAProxy) and my OnlyOiffice and Logging is working once again.

False alarm…chock it up to user error. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

2 Likes