onlyoffice
nextcloud

(Riccardo Cantelmi) #1

NethServer Version: Enterprise
Module: NextCloud - ONLYOFFICE

someone has integrated “ONLYOFFICE” on the Enterprise version
does it work?

(Rob Bosch) #2

Several members of our community have installed onlyoffice with nextcloud on NethServer, so yes, it works. This is for community version of nextcloud. If you run the enterprise version, I suggest to try and report back.

/me wonders if there is a technical difference between community and enterprise version.
Have a look here for more info: Howto install Onlyoffice document server as Nextcloud app

(Alessio Fattorini) #3

Technically no. with the exclusion of the professional support + additional modules + enterprise repositories.
Enterprise version is only for Nethesis Partners/Resellers.

(Giacomo Sanchietti) #4

I guess Robb was referring to OnlyOffice enterprise edition, not NethServer one …

(Markus Neuberger) #5

It works on NethServer Community and Enterprise version as far as I know.

But actually it is not installable due to centos minor release because the onlyoffice-documentserver.rpm still requires librabbitmq-tools which is not available anymore. I assume they will release another rpm in the near future that should work again.

(Riccardo Cantelmi) #6

so I did not understand,
can not I install ONLYOFFICE? I also tried COLLABORATE the problem is analogous.
so I can not install it on the enterprice version for technical issues and for license issues?

(Markus Neuberger) #7

There are no license issues.
There are technical issues at the moment because a package needed by onlyoffice-documentserver is not available anymore. I didn’t find a way to get around this but I hope they’ll fix it and release a new package:

Collabora Online
(Riccardo Cantelmi) #8

ok, thank you very much
I’m trying to install “collaborate” but I have a similar problem.
I open a new case.

(Markus Neuberger) #9

Onlyoffice team reacted really fast and released a new package!

And it works in first tests!

To update:

yum install https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer/releases/download/ONLYOFFICE-DocumentServer-5.1.4/onlyoffice-documentserver.x86_64.rpm

signal-event nethserver-onlyoffice-update

YUM update conflict librabbitmq