Nextcloud - new certificate

NethServer Version: 7.6
Module: Nextcloud

Hi all.
I have on my server installed Nextcloud. Everything works OK, I used to connect to nextcloud external IP of my server. Now I have record on my provider to direct to my server name server1.xy.xy.
Redirection is working, so I generated SSL certificate Lets Encrypt in NS admin console. This is working OK. But I don’t know, how to get work Nextcloud with new link and certificate. If I get link in Chrome, it shows homepage of NS instead of Nextcloud. And Nextcloud client app show “404 Not found on GET https://server1.xy.xy/nextcloud/status.php

Can anybody help?
Thak you.

Hi,

is the public ip static or dynamic?

Regards

Uwe

Hi,
IP is static.

Did you install Nextcloud through the software center? If so, what’s the output of config show nextcloud?

Yes, through software center.

[root@server1 ~]# config show nextcloud
nextcloud=configuration
TrustedDomains=server1.xy.xy
VirtualHost=server1.xy.xy

You’ve given the same virtual host name to the Nextcloud installation that you have for your system as a whole–I don’t think that configuration will work. You should be able to either:

• Remove the virtual host from your configuration (config setprop nextcloud VirtualHost ""; signal-event nethserver-nextcloud-update), and then browse to server1.xy.xy/nextcloud; or
  • Set up a second hostname (e.g., cloud.xy.xy), configure Nextcloud to use that instead (config setprop nextcloud VirtualHost cloud.xy.xy; signal-event nethserver-nextcloud-update), get a new cert that covers both server1.xy.xy and cloud.xy.xy, and then browse to cloud.xy.xy.

Thank you @danb35.
First solution worked.