Nextcloud add to the trusted domain

NethServer Version: v7
Module: nextcloud

Hi Folks - im looking for some advice - i have a basic install of nethserver and am trying to fire up nextcloud. when i click on nextcloud via the applications i am greeted with “you are accessing the server from an untrusted domain, … add <my_domain> to the trusted domain”… any advice on fixing this appreciated… i have taken a “work straight from the box” approach to this and failed so any diagnostic hints appreciated!
Cheers
Alex

Take a look at this, I think it’s your case
http://docs.nethserver.org/en/v7/nextcloud.html#trusted-domains

thank you Alessio - ive looked at that - i seem to already have a trusted domain entry in the /usr/share/nextcloud/config/config.php file for nextcloud. … when i enter that domain into a browser im directed to a drupal front page - im sitting drupal in /var/www/html directory

this maybe a conflict with me using the webserver for multiple tasks - i hadnt appreciated the working of nextcloud so hadnt considered this… i will look to install a nethserver instance without then adding drupal to at least get a clean reference point for nextcloud… unless i get pointed to an easy fix i can grasp in the mean time!
thanks again

I found I had to amend the path to get these to run:

1 Like