Nextcloud 20 Release

Hi,

i have the following error message in NC Admin Panel:

[PHP] Error: Error: Undefined offset: 3 at /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Helper.php#548 at <>

1. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Helper.php line 548
    OC\Log\ErrorHandler::onError(8, “Undefined offset: 3”, “/usr/share/next … p”, 548, {path: “/”,rootI … }})
  2. /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Settings/Personal/PersonalInfo.php line 108
    OC_Helper::getStorageInfo("/")
  3. /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php line 141
    OCA\Settings\Settings\Personal\PersonalInfo->getForm()
  4. /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/PersonalSettingsController.php line 77
    OCA\Settings\Controller\PersonalSettingsController->formatSettings({10: [OCA\Settin … ]})
  5. /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php line 152
    OCA\Settings\Controller\PersonalSettingsController->getSettings(“personal-info”)
  6. /usr/share/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/PersonalSettingsController.php line 68
    OCA\Settings\Controller\PersonalSettingsController->getIndexResponse(“personal”, “personal-info”)
  7. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 169
    OCA\Settings\Controller\PersonalSettingsController->index(“personal-info”)
  8. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 100
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Settings\Con … {}, “index”)
  9. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 152
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Settings\Con … {}, “index”)
  10. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 308
    OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Settings\ … r”, “index”, OC\AppFramework\ … {}, {section: "perso … "})
  11. /usr/share/nextcloud/lib/base.php line 1009
    OC\Route\Router->match("/settings/user")
  12. /usr/share/nextcloud/index.php line 37
    OC::handleRequest()

GET /index.php/settings/user
from 192.168.154.180 by admin at 2020-10-27T16:51:51+00:00

Regards

Uwe

Take a look at this: Error: Undefined offset: 3 at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Helper.php#548 - #2 by j-ed - ℹ️ Support - Nextcloud community

1 Like

Grazie per il suggerimento.

1 Like

Hi all,

Very nice to see that Nextcloud has released it’s first minor update to 20.0.1 already. I agree with others that I’m not eager to install into my production environment the first initial major release of anything and would prefer at least one minor bug fix to come after the major release to ensure the new major release is ready for production.

I’ve looked at my Nextcloud apps that are not featured and I can confirm they are all updated to version 20 now (I don’t have many…8 or so that are not featured or built into Nextcloud). Doing a cursory scan of other apps I can see other apps are also being updated to version 20. This seems a little safer now to move to Nethserver Nextcloud to version 20 with hopefully little impact to us that use non-featured apps.

Thanks!

3 Likes