Nexcloud "There are some errors regarding your setup."

NethServer Version: NethServer release 7.9.2009 (final)
Module: Nextcloud 27.0.1 | Current: 1.22.1-1.ns7

Hello,

the NextCloud installation gives me the following message.
The installation was never customized with your own configurations, everything was standard.

Should the reports be ignored or is intervention required?
However, the NextCloud runs perfectly, so I don’t have any immediate need to change anything.

Thx & Greetings,
Tim

There are some errors regarding your setup.

• Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in the documentation :arrow_upper_right:. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)

• You are currently running PHP 8.0.28. Upgrade your PHP version to take advantage of performance and security updates provided by the PHP Group :arrow_upper_right: as soon as your distribution supports it.

• The database is used for transactional file locking. To enhance performance, please configure memcache, if available. See the documentation :arrow_upper_right: for more information.

• Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to validate phone numbers in the profile settings without a country code. To allow numbers without a country code, please add “default_phone_region” with the respective ISO 3166-1 code :arrow_upper_right: of the region to your config file.

• PHP 8.0 is now deprecated in Nextcloud 27. Nextcloud 28 may require at least PHP 8.1. Please upgrade to one of the officially supported PHP versions provided by the PHP Group :arrow_upper_right: as soon as possible.

• The PHP OPcache module is not properly configured. See the documentation :arrow_upper_right: for more information.

• The OPcache interned strings buffer is nearly full. To assure that repeating strings can be effectively cached, it is recommended to apply opcache.interned_strings_buffer to your PHP configuration with a value higher than 8.
1 Like

Moin Tim,

My Answer is Yes. I have the same reports in my NC Instance and evething is workin fine.
The problem with phone region can be solved wit this commnd:

occ config:system:set default_phone_region --value=“DE”

Regards…

Uwe

2 Likes

Thx for the Info. :grinning: