Really you can do whatever you want.
Warning. All content of my publications is treated with translators of Google and Yandex therefore may have balderdash writing
For the sliders of the home page, under the guidance of my colleague @SkintArtist, I think you should advertise products starting with the Community NethServer as you indicate in the table.
That comparison table over there … marginalized in the last menu … that which very generally have called Professional (I try to be dramatic and I finished clowning )
Then bring order to the party. I am part of the tribe and not see the mess because I live at ease at this village (in fact I’m disordered). However with collective concern I have reviewed the site map and think we can reframe a better structure.
I visit the links in the header of the comparison table, I find the information that I would have found firsthand. But getting a little more I find that duplicate information:
- One on behalf of Nethesis
- The one on behalf of Nethservices
Edited: I forgot about these pages …
Notice. This information should be available directly.
- What is NethServer? A FREE OPEN SOURCE software, SUPPORTED BY NETHESIS accompanied by an open and great tribe.
- MMM good!! What gives me Nethesis? … Nethesis Services!
This is ideal for content sliders.
I also feel that taking style reference ‘One page’ is much space we are leaving to take advantage from the home page. Eg, reference from the home page to what we will find on the site: community, documentation, demonstration, contact nethesis.
We must see how to treat applications that are shipped from the site and are beyond Mobera. (Discourse, Demo, Documentation).
At the bottom of the site pages is good idea to have a block that provides good basis for nethserver roots. Have a Site Map Summary, access to our social networks and other accessories … (A contact form, a subscription to a regular newsletter, etc.)
As an example I share the footer of a ‘media’ which I feel very proud: Telesur
I regret not being able build catches but the day is very short.
I hope, my brother, have given some light on the matter.
- New map navigation
- Increased presence of Nethesis with NethServer, perhaps from the community is difficult to visualize
- For parallel services (Demo, Community / Wiki / Developer, Official Docs) create view previews on the site pages
- Social networking … these exist and help a lot to position business
Well, we continue in this refreshing brainstorming
P.D .: The revision was based on sites like ClearOS, pfSense, OpenSense, Zentyal and Sophos