Network Traffic when Saving File to Wrong NIC

Hey guys
I have a Neth7 that we use for FileServer.
Server has SuperMicro motherboard, with 2 NIC on-board 10 Gbps UTP (Bound-0) + 1 NIC 1 Gbps for LDAP.
Every time we send recording (save files) to the server it uses the 1 Gbps NIC. We are mapping the “20 Gbps Bound” IP on Windows/Macintosh clients
Reading or copying from Neth7 to a station is already out for 10 Gbps NIC. I noticed the traffic through ifconfig RX/TX packages

We compare with another server that we have “a DELL” and the same does not happen.
I’m not able to force write to 10 Gbps NICs

Does anyone know how I can proceed!?
Thanks !

Providing more info (and screenshots, redacted if contains some details you wouldn’t like to share) about your setup. Don’t forget to consider than the underlying OS is CentOS7, so I’m assuming that the Bound-0 (or Bond-0?) network card has been configured as described outside the management done via NethServer 7.

Last but not least: I don’t know that I can assume if the services are listening (and operating) only on one or other network “card”.

The standard services management page only deploys “zones”, not network cards, even in editing.
Only adding firewall module i think you can have tools to “lock out” a network card of the same zone from delivery that daemon/service.