Nethserver mail server with Libraesva

Hi,
I would like to try using Libraesva antispam, I configured Libraesva as a domain relay to Nethserver;
I have disabled Rspamd, antivirus:

I receive emails but this configuration be ok? or do I have to uninstall Rspamd and antivirus in Nethserver?

from Nethserver to forward the outgoing emails to Libraesva what should I configure?

Thanks

Are you talking about “Libraesva – Email Security Gateway”?

Your appliance should be configured as smarthost for NethServer

yes in Libraesva I simply configured the domain relay to Nethserver and get the mail, is that correct?
to send it via Libraesva from Nethserver?

It’s what i think. But if you want to be sure, ask support to Libraesva customer care, and consider nethserver as a common email server (Dovecot+PostFix).

so antivirus is off, all modules are off, indeed rspamd is running at the service level but it does nothing more

yes, but if stop service Rspamd , postfix not work;
rspamd is installed together with the mail service, is it not possible to uninstall it or make a separate package?

why do you still need nethserver-mail-filter, get rid of it you have disabled all its functions :smiley:

I want to use Nethserver member of AC windows server 2019 to manage user and group mailboxes, use SoGo and roundcube; incoming and outgoing for out-of-domain emails use Libraesva antispam configured as a smart host inside Nethserver, but I want to use Nethserver only to block attachments and viruses between internal emails of the domain without spam control, so can I uninstall Rspamd?

The answer is no, you still want to use it for scanning emails against virus and attachments

1 Like

so I leave the Rspamd service but disable antispam and enable antivirus and check attachments, right?
do you want me to try the latest Rspamd version? what command do I have to make?

1 Like

ask to your boss first, you disabled rspamd at 99% :smiley:

:grin::grin:
the configuration is still in testing and not in production, for production I subscribe to Nethserver

1 Like

yum install nethserver-mail-{server,common,filter} --enablerepo=nethserver-testing

1 Like