So one of my CentOS 6.7 servers I decided to upgrade to Nethservers. Originally on my CentOS 6.7 server I was running IBackup and had installed it just fine.
I use IBackup on alot of my servers.
To find out how to install IBackup you can read the following -
During running the EZ-Installer I ran in to the following issue:
yum install -q -y gcc gmp-devel python-devel libffi-devel openssl-devel
Package gcc-4.4.7-16.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Package gmp-devel-4.3.1-7.el6_2.2.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Package python-devel-2.6.6-64.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Package openssl-devel-1.0.1e-42.el6_7.1.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Error: Multilib version problems found. This often means that the root
cause is something else and multilib version checking is just
pointing out that there is a problem. Eg.:
1. You have an upgrade for libffi which is missing some dependency that another package requires. Yum is trying to solve this by installing an older version of libffi of the different architecture. If you exclude the bad architecture yum will tell you what the root cause is (which package requires what). You can try redoing the upgrade with --exclude libffi.otherarch ... this should give you an error message showing the root cause of the problem. 2. You have multiple architectures of libffi installed, but yum can only see an upgrade for one of those arcitectures. If you don't want/need both architectures anymore then you can remove the one with the missing update and everything will work. 3. You have duplicate versions of libffi installed already. You can use "yum check" to get yum show these errors. ...you can also use --setopt=protected_multilib=false to remove this checking, however this is almost never the correct thing to do as something else is very likely to go wrong (often causing much more problems). Protected multilib versions: libffi-3.0.5-3.2.el6.i686 != libffi-3.0.10-1.x86_64
So before I do something that messes my setup up I wanted to see if someone could help me to find a solution to allow me to still use IBackup.
Thanks for your help,