- app widget for collabora admin
- autoconfig of nextcloud richdocuments app
- custom domain
- works with fresh Nextcloud 14
- CODE uses the
loolconfigtool to configure loolwsd via
/etc/loolwsd/loolwsd.xml. I didn’t template it because templating makes loolconfig useless. In
/etc/e-smith/events/actions/nethserver-collabora-confI do most of the config part with loolconfig. What do you think, loolconfig or template?
- collabora uses an external repository. It installs many packages. Do you see a possibility to make one package out of it to avoid the external repo?
- Now the loolwsd servce runs https which is not necessary as it’s reverse proxied but it didn’t work for me without HTTPS. I’d like to go HTTP to avoid certificate creation.
- Now a static admin is used but it seems possible to use PAM auth, don’t know if it’s necessary for the admin page…
Maybe we can add some defaults:
Please check the code and share your thoughts. Comments are always welcome!