My Nextcloud files seems broken...lots of OCP\Files\NotFoundException Errors

NethServer Version: 7.9.2009
Module: Nextclouud

Hello @support_team ,

I recently upgraded my Nextcloud through the Nethserver Update process to the latest version 23.0.3. I did testing on my Nextcloud after the upgrade and all appeared to be working. But today I’m having issues saving documents on my Nextcloud and I’m seeing lots of errors in my Nextcloud Logging related to my community document server? I’ve added one of the Raw entries I found in my nextcloud logging. I can’t make heads or tails as to what these messages mean and what the error could be? Has anyone had issues with the Onlyoffice Document server on the latest upgrade of Nextcloud?

I also looked at my OnlyOffice settings and can see that it’s not connecting properly. I pressed the Save button but received the following error message:

Error when trying to connect (cURL error 52: Empty reply from server (see libcurl - Error Codes) for https://swascloud.swaslab.ca/nextcloud/index.php/apps/documentserver_community/coauthoring/CommandService.ashx)

Any ideas what the above error is referring too? I know my OnlyOffice was working properly on my Nextcloud.

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

`

{“reqId”:“8tdXdePeMrkSdHf8cL7u”,“level”:3,“time”:“2022-04-05T20:45:03+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“”,“user”:“–”,“app”:“documentserver_community”,“method”:“”,“url”:“–”,“message”:“Error while applying changes for document 757351860”,“userAgent”:“–”,“version”:“23.0.3.2”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“OCP\Files\NotFoundException”,“Message”:“/appdata_octff4fl2m7n/documentserver_community/doc_757351860/owner”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php”,“line”:146,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Root”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/appdata_octff4fl2m7n/documentserver_community/doc_757351860/owner”]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFolder.php”,“line”:75,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Folder”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“owner”]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/DocumentStore.php”,“line”:137,“function”:“getFile”,“class”:“OC\Files\SimpleFS\SimpleFolder”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“owner”]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/SaveHandler.php”,“line”:58,“function”:“saveChanges”,“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentStore”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[757351860,[{“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\Change”},{“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\Change”},{“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\Change”},{“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\Change”},{“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\Change”},“And 3 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”]]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/BackgroundJob/Cleanup.php”,“line”:71,“function”:“flushChanges”,“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\Document\SaveHandler”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[757351860]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php”,“line”:79,“function”:“run”,“class”:“OCA\DocumentServer\BackgroundJob\Cleanup”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[null]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/cron.php”,“line”:150,“function”:“execute”,“class”:“OCP\BackgroundJob\Job”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”},{“class”:“OC\Log”}]}],“File”:“/usr/share/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php”,“Line”:204,“CustomMessage”:“Error while applying changes for document 757351860”},“id”:“624cab56f2c29”}

`

What version of onlyoffice do you use?

You could reconfigure onlyoffice and restart the services:

signal-event nethserver-onlyoffice-update

Maybe an update helps? I updated to the latest version of onlyoffice and it’s working so far.

EDIT:

You seem to use the Nextcloud internal onlyoffice.
My instructions were for the official onlyoffice server, see wiki.

1 Like

Hello @mrmarkuz ,

It appears my issue is not related directly with my Nextcloud(Nethserver) at all. We use HAproxy in our office and I discovered the cfg file was changed recently which affected my Nextcloud name resolving properly (which is why my OnlyOffice wouldn’t work). I’ve restored to before the changes to my HAProxy and all is well once again.

Thanks very much for your input!

2 Likes

not sure it would apply but for another issue I had to add ‘allow_local_remote_servers’ => true, in /usr/share/nextcloud/config/config.php
the issue was about connection violation but thought it could be related

2 Likes