Module update Freepbx digitum_phones

Hello
looks like a bug …

I am installing a fresh Nethserver 7.5 and let them update to 7.6 NethServer release 7.6.1810 kernel 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64.

Than install via Software Center freepbx
Starting https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/freepbx
Building a Freepbx admin.
move over 2 freepbx module update
-Admin > Module Admin
-Starting a online Check
-Download all
-process

result was (testing on 2 VMs)
Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
exit: 255
exit: 255
Unable to continue. mkdir(): Keine Berechtigung in /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php on line 50
#0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘mkdir(): Keine …’, ‘/var/www/html/f…’, 50, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php(50): mkdir(‘/var/www/html/d…’, 493, true)
#2 /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/classes/digium_phones.php(2019): digium_phones_get_http_path()
#3 /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/classes/digium_phones.php(56): digium_phones->read_customapps()
#4 /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/classes/digium_phones.php(36): digium_phones->load()
#5 /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php(327): digium_phones->digium_phones()
#6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(585): digium_phones_conf->digium_phones_conf()
#7 {main}

Sorry german installation "Keine Berechtigung " means no rights …
Looks like update will buil a directory and there a no rights to build it.
But the massage is a littel bit short to know witch one .

Looks like the bug that markus [mrmarkuz] is working on in August 17.

Mutch more problems with rigths. I try some first update for freepbx modules. I didnt use digium_phones abd othe critical modules.

If i try modules again a lot of erros are there

ll /etc/asterisk:
short snip
-rw-rw-r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 91 Dec 17 11:25 cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 0 Dec 17 11:27 cdr.conf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 52 Dec 17 11:27 cel.conf → /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/cel/etc/cel.conf

next i will try to set this files to asterisk.asterisk

Now Upgrade is running …

but i don´t try again to install

XMPP
digium_phones
digium_config

more later

Thx Axel

Digium module seems to be special:

But the module won’t work because it needs package asterisk13-res_digium_phone. I googled and found https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/DIGIUM/DPMA+Installation and there should be a free license.

We don’t want to give write permissions to files where it’s usually not needed. Maybe it’s better to just do updates and only download the modules you really need.

Hi Markus

the bugs are the same like in august 2017
I am chanceing user.group from root.root to asterisk.asterisk
that was mutch better

and let run
/usr/bin/scl enable rh-php56 “/usr/sbin/fwconsole chown”
I dont use digium cards so i dindt need this modul

now FreePBX 14.0.5.2 is running with Asterisk 13.0.2.5

With no securety mark on dashbord
mostly wrong are the user.group after upgrade/update
the new modules installed wilth root.root

but you are rigth digitum modeules are very special …

I am configere Inbound and outbound routes ring groups and users on the Nethserver side.

hope will run … with my cisco 7975 and 7970 Phones with sip

no changing freepbx sccp modules (sccp protocoll is coming from cisco) a long time. If i get some more time i will try them to.

thx markus

PS will be nice when the neth-pbx guys fix that problem :wink:
thxx Axel

1 Like