Missing shortcut index

I am reading throug the manual and have some difficulty to understand the shortcuts. Is there any shortcut list which can help me to understand the text?

:confused: What do you mean for “shortcut”? Sorry but I didn’t understand!

A list with the meaning of AD, FQDN, SIP etc.
I am not so familiar with all this shortcuts and it would be nice to have one page to look what is the meaning.
Many of you are working a long time with this It themes but for a newcomer like me it is difficult.

I realy like the documentation and over all it is the best what I found so far.

Wikipedia could work for you, search those acronym on google as well.
AD = Active Directory

@alefattorini
This is what I did but everyone who don’t know has to do it. It would be nice to have a list included with links to sources with more information.
In the document are some links for further information which helps to understand the topic. I suppose the list would help and save time for searching relevant information in the internet.
I don’t know how to integrate the list in the documentation but I have a spreadsheet for my self.

2 Likes

We could add a glossary to the manual; I can set up a basic template to fill :wink:

http://sphinx-doc.org/markup/para.html#glossary-directive

@WillZen would you like to join the docs team?

@alefattorini what do you think?

1 Like

A post on FAQ category could fit better, @WillZen could you share your list on a new post?
Google spreadsheet public link could work the same

Sure, I can share the list but I don’t know how. I am not familiar with any Google tool.

Copy/paste and some formatting could be enough