NethServer Version: 6.9
Hi, I want to migrate file and configuration from one 6.9 Nethserver installation to another identical installation and I would like to know if operation sequence is right (I would like it to be painless for users):
- installation server, software, update (ok)
- Old server name is "server", new server name is "server2".
- Old server is PDC, new server is Workstation (for now).
- Recreated Shares
- Recreated Groups and users
- Copy all data in Shares
- rename server to serverold
- rename server2 to server
- set server (ex server2) to PDC
- set serverold (ex server) to Workstation
Using this procedure will the clients connect as before without having to reconfigure anything?