Merry Christmas

I don’t have so much time before Christmas, so I want to wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year at this time.
Thanks for your great work and help.
See you again in this community next year.

13 Likes

Likewise Michael. And hopefully we will meet begin Februari in Brussels at Fosdem 2017.

To all of this great community: I am honored to be part of this project. I learn every day and absolutely love the positive atmosphere and willingness to help others.

Thank you all and have a merry Christmas and a great 2017!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

As my friend @robb says, I am honored to be part of this great project. This 2017 will start the days of NethServer in Universities

6 Likes

Thanks man for your words always full of gratitude
@m.traeumner this topic might be a good chance for everyone to say “thank you” to the whole community! :slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well, I’ll be off next weeks! Thank you to the whole community :heart_eyes:

Merry Christmas and happy 201(ns)7 :laughing:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and a hopefully healthy and happy new year 2017.
Thanks to the complete team for a great operating system and the always friendly help. Together, you have proven that we can achieve much beyond borders and language differences. Be proud of it.

Regards

Uwe

7 Likes

Joyeux Noël et bonne année 2017

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the whole community and all the teams. Keep up the good work on the NethServer releases. :smiley:

5 Likes

Also from me merry xmas and a happy 2017. :evergreen_tree: :gift:
I’m thankfull for this year, not at least because of this project and the people they work in and almost life for it. I took the chance to get involved and found some new friends, although “only” in digital life. But hopefully sometime we will meet in real life. Unfortunately I can’t come to FOSDEM, but there will be another chance. Please keep your confidence and health for 2017.

4 Likes

merry christmas and happy new year :grinning:

1 Like

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas to anyone :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Ein frohes Weihnachtsfest wünsche ich Euch! Das beste Geschenk habt Ihr Euch selbst gemacht - ich mag Tiramisu!

1 Like

圣诞快乐,新年快乐

Merry Christmas and happy new year (from a country where both are not celebrated…)

Massimo

1 Like

I’m a little late, but my best wishes to all for Christmas holidays! :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Christmas is coming again