Merry Christmas 2020

I wish all of you and your families a merry Christmas.
This year is not the same as the last years, we can’t meet the whole family, and it will be a very “silent night”, but I think if we are all careful we will won the fight and next year we will have a mostly normal Christmas.

Please stay healthy and start in a “Happy new year”

Kind regards from Germany

Michael

11 Likes

Wishing everyone here and their families Seasons Greetings, a very merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy New Year, or simply a great End of 2020!
Stay safe, careful, and hope to see you all again in 2021!

Best regards for everyone here from Switzerland

My 2 cents
Andy

9 Likes

Weihnachten-Bilder-Lustig-Animierte-Gif

Best wishes, merry Christmas and hopefully a better 2021 to all members of this great community.
The signs a good I think. Biden is getting President, more than one vaccine are already released and many people are recovering from the disease.
So stay healthy, hopeful and have faith in the future.
Without that live wouldn’t be livable.

Best regards

Ralf

6 Likes

What a year hu?! :slight_smile: I´m glad i made it back here anyway :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

I wish all Nethserver enthusiasts a merry and peaceful Christmas. May you all stay healthy and hope together with me that the new year will finally bring a turnaround on the Corona front. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my small or even bigger problems with my Nethserver.

Greetings from the North Sea coast…

Uwe

6 Likes

Time for me now, joyeux noel à tous

3 Likes

We Will Survive and Evolve. Again :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas, even to the users :wink:

3 Likes

Merry x-mas and a much MUCH better 2021…

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all as well! And to those who enjoy a traditional 12 course dinner this evening (Christmas Eve) - Sto Lat!

Merry Christmas all and to a very Happy New Year in 2021!

2 Likes

Feeding an unwanted run of firmware upgrades due to “undocumented user” vulnerabilities.
Crap.

Merry Christmas and happy new year folks!
:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Just joking…
Merry Virus and a Happy New Vaccine

1 Like