MariaDB Server stopping lag

Hello guys, I am using Nethserver 7.9. The server runs perfectly but when i shut it down it takes 5min to stop MariaDB server. Is it a problem to the healthy running server ?
Thanks

Hi @ns_nirosh

I remember having the same problem.

There is a parameter somewhere to add and it will change that.
I think it is in the conf file of MariaDB.

If I find it, I will come back to you.

Michel-André

Hello Michelandre, thanks very much for the reply. I will waiting for the answer.

Hi @ns_nirosh

I went through all my documents and didn’t find my solution.

Make sure the time is right on the server.

Googling about it I found:

Michel-André

Hi MIchelAndre, you are correct. I have realized that the bios time is 2 hrs back than the actual time. Now I have edited via webadmin the correct time but bios time is still the same. I think there is an issue with server bios. Thanks for the idea and googling.

Hi @ns_nirosh

You changed the time in the BIOS ?

Also, NTP is active in Server Manager ?

Michel-André

I have changed system time in the BIOS, but after 1/2 hour it runs in a time that 2 hrs behind the actual time.
NTP server is set to pool.ntp.org and it runs correct time. Now nethserver command prompt also shows me correct time (date command). But BIOS not sincronizing with correct time and it doesn’t run more than 2hrs behind.
thanks again for the support.

Hi @ns_nirosh,

Is this a physical or a virtual machine ?

Michel-André

hi Andre, this is a physical machine, our domain controller + vpn server

Hi @ns_nirosh

Did you tried changing the BIOS Battery ?

If you change it, verify all the settings after, or load the Deaults.

Michel-André

Hi Michelandre, I did not try to change the BIOS BATTERY. If i change it do i have to load defaults and check the settings again? And I have configured Hardware RAID, will it be destroy and I have to reconfigure? After reconfigure it will never effect to OS?

Hi @ns_nirosh

For the RAID, I do not know as I never had one when changing a battery.

Michel-André