NethServer Version: 7.5
Hi to all,
I have a problem and can’t find the error.
At first my constillation:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with AD and DNS
- Lancom as router
- Nethserver 7.5 with proxy and groupware and AD (other Domain, only used for calendar)
- Client has a static IP, the proxy as gateway and first DNS, second one is the Windows AD
- Client is connected to the windows domain
- Proxy has the Lancom as gateway and the Windows Server as DNS
Now my problem:
Before a few weeks I gave the client the proxy settings (manual proxy), changed the gateway settings to the proxy and added the proxy as DNS (tried as first and second, the other DNS is the Windows 2008). Before changing to “proxy mode” the gateway was the Lancom and only the Windows Server was set as DNS. Since using this client with the proxy sporadically the client loses the connection to the Windows Domain.
At this moment it is connected as private network and can reach every other client at the network, but not the windows server.
Do somebody has an idea?