Local Active Directory Users not appearing on Freepbx

Good morning, I need your valuable collaboration; Normally when I install Nethserver with Freepbx, the users that I create in Local Active Directory, appear in the Freepbx but at other times not, how do I enable it when I don’t get it? Thanks.

Hi @jfhoyosm would you please “expand” your steps from starting to install NethServer until the step you realize that users are not appearing?

Hi, look, I’ll tell you, the first thing I do after installing Nethserver is create the Local Active Directory, then I create my users followed by installing the freepbx, when I start to create the extensions, in the select user directory option only PBX Internal Directory appears and not the Local Active Directory.

Does the working installations have a Let’sEncrypt or valid SSL certificate (not autosigned one)?

Yes, but having it or not having it affects you?

Maybe FreePBX cannot connect via LDAPs to the AD Container and should be instructed to use LDAP? (or digest the certificate without being worried…)

But everything is in the same nethserver server where its ip is 10.0.15.2 and when configuring the LDAP I configure it with 10.0.15.3, I don’t know how I could make the connection or it will work only with the AD driver.

Excuse me, I have it configured as AD and not as LDAP, I am going to change it to AD to see if that way if it appears in the FreePBX.

Keep us posted, man :slight_smile: