Letsencrypt and DYNDNS services

NethServer Version: 7.7
Module: letsencrypt Web based services, Nextcloud, SOGo

Hello Guys
I start to install a new Nethserver, with Nextcloud, SOGo. letsencryt was very easy to install (Monday) now on Wendsday the Certfifikate is unsecure ?
The Server had a dynamic IP4 adress, with a DYNDNS service on the router side (Fritzbox).

The prorts 443 and 80 are redirect to the nethserver. The Server is connectet, all services Web, Nextcloud and SOGo is running but now unsecure …

What´s wrong ?

thx Axel

No clue. What’s the certificate error?

When i build id everything was okay. Two days later the letsencrypt is unsecure. The IP has changed. I cant connect the Nethserver admin or ssh now (i am sitting in my Homeoffice) and custumer dot let my in without his extry eyes. If i connect Web/Nextcloud/SOgo the bousers says it unsecure. Same when ich try to connect Nextcloud and Onlyoffice community Sever…

Thats all i know now…

thx axel

You aren’t answering the question. Exactly what is the error your browser gives you? Use the “advanced” or “more information” buttons as necessary to get the complete error.

SSH has nothing at all to do with your certificate. If you can’t connect there, the likely problem is that your dyndns client failed to update, and therefore you’re trying to connect to the wrong IP address.

Please click at the lock in front of the address, there you can find certificate information.
If you you use Firefox you have also to click on more information and show certificate.

I will do that a lill bit later looks like confused

one says cert is damagde, the other uses root@localhost.localhost …